Anna and Sim get up close and personal this week with an incredibly brilliant director, producer, actor, musician, screenwriter, and author – it’s Mark Duplass (The League, Room 104, Black Rock, Your Sister’s Sister)!
Anna and Mark take their friendship from ‘mild’ to ‘spicy’ as they explore a wide range of topics like…
- threesomes with Helen Mirren
- their fantasy way of dying
- diphallia, bunk-bed coffins, & Mark’s fears
- Anna’s experience on Mom & Mark’s creative projects
Next, Mark weighs-in on dating women in various professions such as…
- an anal bleacher
- a foot fetish model
- a truck driver
On the phones this week…
- Jenna in Montana just landed her dream job but after only ten days on the job, she finds herself stuck in the middle of a love triangle and needs help figuring out what her next move should be!
- Nina in New Jersey has been talking to a guy on Tinder for ten months and has plans to eventually meet him in person but after a serious conversation the two recently had, Nina hasn’t heard from him in a week and is worried about what he might be hiding and what she should do next!
Be sure to check out Season 2 of Mark’s HBO show, Room 104, and his new movie coming out November 1, Unlovable!
Don’t miss Anna and Sim’s always entertaining ad-reads and the amazing deals from our sponsors!
- 23ANDME: Sim has a lot of love for 23andMe and all that it offers, even if it can’t literally offer anyone financial wealth. However, 23andMe can give you a wealth of information about your personal health and ancestry like your health risks, sleep quality, food intolerances, and whether or not you have a murderer in your family lineage! Visit 23andMe.com/unqualified to get your health and ancestry service kit today!
- HONEY: If you’re like Anna and ONLY do your shopping online, then you NEED Honey. When you add Honey’s FREE shopping tool to your browser, it effortlessly saves you money by searching for the best promo codes and automatically getting you the best deals when shopping online at sites like Amazon, eBay, J.Crew, Wal-Mart, Expedia, Sephora, and more! With ten million users, you know that Honey is the real deal! Add Honey to your browser and start saving money today by going to joinhoney.com/unqualified.
- FABFITFUN: If Anna could only use three words to describe Sim, they would be fab, fit, and fun – and while the FabFitFun boxes are generally geared towards women, if you want to become even more fab, fit, and fun like Sim, sign up for FabFitFun today and order your Fall Editor’s Box before it sells out! Visit fabfitfun.com and use the code UNQUALIFIED to get $10 off your first box – that’s over $200 of products for only $39.99!
Anna Faris: @annakfaris
Sim Sarna: @simsarna
Mark Duplass: @MarkDuplass