It’s all about strong female vibes this week as Anna and Sim welcome the beautiful, brilliant Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill, Chicago PD) to chat about...
- College fashion and the Greek scene
- Self-confidence and self-acceptance
- Acting, stunt-work, and kissing on-screen
- Dating Deal-Breakers and some ski-trip improv
On the phones this week...
- Courtney, 27, is calling from Seattle where she has a job and a boyfriend that she loves – but after finding out about her boyfriend out of state job offer, she needs help deciding what to put first – her career or her relationship.
Don’t miss this week’s awesome deals from Unqualified’s amazing sponsors!
- QUIP: If you’re looking for the perfect stocking stuffer this season – look no further! With over 5,000 verified 5-star reviews, a Quip electronic toothbrush looks like a big-ticket tech gift but with a stocking stuffer price! Head to getquip.com/unqualified to get started and get your first refill pack for free!
- BLUE APRON: Whether you like to cook your Blue Apron meals fully clothed or wearing nothing more than a blue apron, the result is always a delicious, home-cooked meal prepared in about 20 minutes! Visit blueapron.com/unqualified, to get your first three meals free! Blue Apron – a better way to cook!
- RITUAL: With Ritual’s fresh, minty taste and incredible health and beauty benefits, you will truly look forward to taking your vitamins every day! Whether you’re living life or creating it, add some good-looking science into your daily routine! Visit ritual.com/unqualified to start your ritual today!
- SLEEP NUMBER: Whether you plan to breastfeed in it like Sim’s wife, Amy, or you just want to sleep like a baby, Sleep Number has a bed to support you and your lifestyle. As the official sleep and wellness partner of the NFL, Sleep Number beds start at $999. Visit sleepnumber.com/unqualified to find the store nearest you and get into a Sleep Number bed today!
Anna Faris: @annakfaris
Sim Sarna: @simsarna
Sophia Bush: @SophiaBush